An integrated material flow management module designed to control the flow of materials from purchase order to shipment to final destination.
Control the flow of material
Logistics and Material Management System
Struggling to stay on top of all your material flow? Prostream Logistics helps terminals, ports, and freight forwarders control the flow of materials from client purchase order to final destination with project level visibility, so you have the most fluid supply chain possible.
Monitor shipment at the project level with a visual project view dashboard.
Receive, reconcile, pack and ship: build efficiency into your process and pull productivity from your resources.
Including packing lists, commercial invoices, and ability to attach external and internal documents as needed.
Easily track & trace
Easily track & trace your material flow by viewing inventory condition in real time.
Gain from accurate reports and be in a proactive mode.
Reduce unnecessary spend
Reduce unnecessary spend and increase your ROI.
With Prostream Logistics, ports, freight forwarders and 3PLs can have a clear vision into the materials they manage three-levels deep: by customer, by customer project, and by item within the customer project.
Material Movement Request & Consolidation
Whether it’s for Container or Bulk shipments, be in the know before your materials get to the terminal so you can make better decisions once the shipment arrives.
Release to Ship
- Creation of release to ship that identifies materials to be shipped based on a selected routing and specific destination, related processes and schedule.
Locate, Consolidate and Pack
- Locate, consolidate and pack cargo (if required), upon consolidation a new unit is created and labeled.
- Packing done using RF scanners.
Warehouse, Inventory and Material Management
Whether it is for Container or Bulk shipments, your customer requires expertise at every level and dedicated project management on longer term projects for their containers or bulk materials. You can help them break down a large contract into small parts without losing sight of the full and integrated picture.
Depth of Management
- Breakdown the inventory, stock it and ship it as needed for each of your customers and all their individual projects with visibility, control and the organized accounting to match.
Extensive Warehouse Management
- Leveraging the power of WMS Dynamics, get everything you would expect from a full featured WMS built right in. Benefit from data such as suggested storage areas, reports, inventory counting, etc.
- Never lose sight of the material flow even after it becomes inventory you are managing, reduce inaccuracy and empower yourself and your customer with information to plan next steps accordingly.